Terms and Conditions
All the lessons must be paid in advance. The person making the booking is stating, by making payment, that they are aware of the general conditions of sale and that they have read and explicitly accepted them. The conditions of sale are as follows:
- A lesson lasts 55 minutes.
- Group courses cannot be converted to private lessons.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the price of the lessons.
- Both private and group lessons are held in all weather conditions. In case of total closure of the lifts, any lessons not held will not be refunded, although they can be rescheduled.
- All group courses must have a minimum of 5 participants according to level and type.
- Refunds for group courses:
- Refunds are possible in the event of accident or illness from the day after presentation of a doctor's certificate, issued by a local physician and applying the following rates:
- Euro 30.00 per day for adult, easy, top and snowboard courses.
- Euro 25.00 per day for the free and fun, freestyle snowboard courses.
- Euro 30.00 per day + adventure course lunch, if available.
- Equipment packages will not be refunded.
- Refunds for private lessons:
- These are made in case of accident or illness from the day after presentation of a doctor's certificate, issued by a local physician.
- All refunds granted by the school administration will be paid by bank transfer.
ADVANCE BOOKINGS AND ONLINE PAYMENTS
- Group courses booked online can be paid in advance.
- In case of impediment communicated in writing by email at least 3 days before the start of the course, the whole amount will be returned, less 10% administration fees.
- We ask for payment of a deposit for the first day of lessons booked, which will not be refunded in any case.
- In case of impediment communicated in writing by email at least 3 days before the start of the lesson, only booked and paid lessons will be refunded, starting from the second day.